Tuesday, June 26, 2007

the nines...

There is a pizza joint that Skyler really likes in Collegetown...The Nines. It is a funky little place that has so much character. It is a great place to meet friends and chat. We went there for lunch on Monday just to enjoy some time in the middle of the day to catch up with each other and take a break from our projects.

This main entrance speaks volumes about the atmosphere at The Nines!

Very random decor

The kitchen is above the eating area so they deliver the pizza with a dumbwaiter. Fun!

Things were pretty crazy for me before yesterday. I have officially finished my last day of working at the nursery school...bittersweet definitely. And I have just finished my huge projects for the first summer term (We had a couple of late nights!). I think the term has gone really well and I really feel like I have been able to think more about what I believe and how I what I want to implement curriculum in my future classroom.

All in all life is great. I am ready to take advantage of my few days off before the chaos starts again!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love how you take pictures of everything! I'm not doing so great at that lately, but you've inspired me to do better.