I have had an awesome day full of laundry, kids, and generally bringing order to our home. I have felt on top of the world. Then I started to realize that I need to be serious about planning for our dinner guests on Monday. Suddenly my list was huge and it included things like "tune the piano" and "buy a larger dinner table." Planning for friends from Skyler's work shouldn't be so daunting.
I need to remember that just because some of our friends live different lives than us, that doesn't mean I need to change mine to please them. We have a pretty awesome life around here and I doubt they would think otherwise just because we don't have loads of fancy furniture or a view of the city from our balcony. We do, however, have these two gems! And they truly make the world a happier place!
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am glad that you had this reality check because you deserve to see how wonderful you already are!
I think that there is no need to meet the worldly standards set for you. In Heavenly Father's eyes, you are doing great!
Post a Comment