Saturday, February 4, 2012

Makeover...

As of February we are at 22 weeks!

Feb 4th

I love being pregnant for many reasons, mostly the miracle of it all, but this week I was really struggling with not feeling like I look my best. Just a funk I'm sure, but pregnancy can emphasize it all. Skyler spoiled me and brought me rocky road ice cream (still hooked) and flowers. It means so much to me that he feeds my silly cravings--he even adds chocolate chips to it for me--and then spoils me more. That same weekend Skyler was very kind and sent me to the salon. I was able to get my hair done (now it is back to a brown, but with auburn hue), eyebrows waxed, and was given a fun make-up lesson. I even came home with new make-up treasures. I now feel much better and have loved having the little pick-me-up.

1 comment:

Broadhead said...

I love the new hair color. What a sweet thing for Skyler to do. 22 weeks! Wow that's great!