Savvy is officially two years old! To start the day off right, Skyler and I went into her room when she woke and said "Happy Birthday" and quickly asked her how old she is...she was thrilled to answer "TWO" and show us her two fingers crossed. She had a huge grin on her face, framed by her adorable, crazy, morning curls. We all quickly ran to the living room and watched her open her gifts and discover her new toys. Savannah received lots of gifts and love from all of her family and friends. We really appreciate the thoughtfulness of those who were a part of celebrating her special day.
Savannah's birthday party was a story hour at the library hosted special for her. As the library story hour is one of her favorite things in the world, it seemed only fitting. Her birthday story hour was extra fun because Savannah had all of her friends at the library and she was right in her element. I played the role of the librarian and quickly jumped into "teacher mode." I loved watching her glowing face the entire time. The kids all seemed to have a blast with the songs and stories and, of course, their favorites were the balloons and bubbles!
It seems impossible to express how much we love our Savannah Madelyn. The last two years with her in our home have been wonderful as we watch her learn and grow and as she becomes a beautiful little lady.

2 comments:
Cute! I'm glad that Savvy has been so good at not only breaking you and Sky into being parents, but also breaking us into grandparents, uncles and aunts.
I am excited to see Savvy again!
Is that my baby blanket or an exact replica?
Post a Comment