You read that right! We are in Salt Lake City for at least the next year. Skyler has taken a clerkship with the bankruptcy court. We moved last Thursday the 12th after accepting the job on Tuesday the 10th and Skyler started work on Monday the 16th. Skyler is loving his work while Savvy and I are enjoying the fun of furniture shopping and making a home. It was a quick move and we are slowing beginning to plan our lives for at least the next year. What could be more exciting than a plan is to the Tanners :)
I promise to write more regularly now that I won't be spending my computer time hunting for a job. We are bound to have many adventures so don't give up on me quite yet!


6 comments:
Hooray! Great news that you found a job, and even greater news (for me, at least) that you'll be so close again! Let me know when you can get together and I'm there!
Congratulations on the job!
Congratulations! I am so looking forward to more posts.
Salt Lake City! Coolio! Are you living close to the city or out? Yay, that's exciting guys. I love trying keep up with where you have been over the last while!!!!
great news about finding a job! we miss you guys and hope all is well!
congrats! hope you guys are enjoying it there.
Post a Comment