The link recommendation on my gmail account was to a Ralph Lauren Polo sale. No, my wardrobe does not include a single piece of RL product, but I was tempted, so I looked. I quickly avoided the womens section as the women are stick-thin, and it didn't seem like the healthiest thing for a pregnant woman to look at, and I went directly to the baby clothes...uh oh. They were cute! Super cute. I love polo shirts, and one might assume I get this from Skyler, and you would be right. He loves polos too. Of course I use polos in the lightest sense as we don't own any real "polos".
I think it would be adorable to have a family pic of the three of us in different summer polos and this website fed that idea. But does an infant really need a polo dress that is on sale for $37?! Originally $50. I will quickly check back into reality and take a look at the Walmart and Target websites, but I must admit, I had fun!

They also had cashmere sweaters for only....$100. I better own a cashmere sweater before Savannah does.

1 comment:
TJ Max has some really cute Polo baby clothes. I'm pretty sure they are cheaper than $37.
Post a Comment