My 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Obsessions, and 3 Suprising Facts
3 Joys
1. Skyler Mark Tanner
2. The Gospel
3. Cooking/Baking
3 Fears
1. Something happening to Sky and him not being able to reach me2. Being kidnapped
3. Losing a family member while we are away
(Wow, those are sad thoughts!)
3 Obsessions
1. Beautiful shoes
2. Homemaking
3. Shaving my legs and arms--has to happen everyday.
3 Suprising Facts
1. I don't iron our clothes--Skyler is great!
2. I didn't know how to do eyeliner until I was already in college and my little sister taught me when I came home.
3. I secretly want to be a hippie (shop local, organic, and all that jazz that my husband thinks is for crazies!) :) :) :)
I say if you read this and you want to be tagged...go for it! I will love reading it.

4 comments:
I love that you want to be a hippie! Thanks for responding to my tag.
Yay for shaving arms and legs everyday!
Shanna, I taught you how to pluck eyebrows even AFTER THAT! haha, you are the greatest, I love you tons! ( We all wanna be hippies, some of us just are just better at actually doing it than others :-))Love, Your lil' sis!
So I found yours off of Jaley' blog! Hope you dont mind! But your blog is super cute and it is good to see what you all are up to. Looks like you have a blast in everything you do. Good for you! Hope to hear and see ya soon!
Post a Comment