
I made wheat apple honey cake. Yum yum! We ate a bit of it for breakfast on the way to school during the week and gave some to our new neighbors and friends from the branch...Angella and Dillon. (Can I quickly add that we are thrilled to have some LDS Friends...or friends at all...up here in our wonderful secluded complex.)Then on Sunday, my friends Cassie and Mykal came over and we made potato chowder with fresh bread bowls! (no, I do not count calories, maybe I should) Then for dessert we made a splendid blueberry pie. I do love to cook, bake especially. I cook/bake to clear my head and I bake to avoid responsibility, and I bake for the heck of it. Basically, it is my favorite thing to do. I can't wait to take some cooking classes over the summer...in NYC!!!

1 comment:
I can definitely attest to the "delicious-ness" of this cake. Thanks so much for sharing some with us! p.s. We are thrilled to be living next to you guys as well!!!
Post a Comment